I've made a few variations of flats, sandals, and felt boots. My next project will be tackling leather boots and hopefully get the chance to do some tooled leather cowboy boots.
These were my second pair of flats and they turned out with a better shape. I had to re-round the toe of the sole so it wouldn't look so pointy. The opening for the foot turned out smaller than I wanted, but I fixed that on the pattern afterwards. The flowers were just glued on to make it pretty. :)
This is the result of my new pattern. I got my hands on some dyed suede and two pounds of fabric scraps to add some color to these shoes. Topped them off with Swarovski crystal rhinestones. I'm pretty happy with the way these turned out and I think I'll be sticking with this pattern. These are 5.5cm and fit Minifee active female feet, Withdoll MSD girls, and Lillycat Cerisedolls MSD classic v2 for sure.
And sandals! I have a few girls with pedicures and I'd hate to cover those up! These are fun to make and I plan on doing a few more styles in brighter colors. Maybe wedges.
Lastly, I had made a bunch of notebooks for a meet I had planned on attending this weekend, but it didn't end up working out. Now I've got a ton of little notebooks and more supplies for them on the way. :P Oops. Also, I've got a mini magazine designed that going to replace my old business cards (at least for doll things) so I made some magazine holders for them. The ones in the photo are actually magazines given to me by another artist and I absolutely loved it.